By accessing this web site, you must be at least 13 years old, you must not be a convicted sex offender, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on M3 Rock n’ Talk’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non- commercial);
iii. attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on M3 Rock n’ Talk’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by M3 Rock n’ Talk at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on M3 Rock n’ Talk’s web site are provided “as is”. M3 Rock n’ Talk makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, M3 Rock n’ Talk does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall M3 Rock n’ Talk or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on M3 Rock n’ Talk’s Internet site, even if M3 Rock n’ Talk or a M3 Rock n’ Talk authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on M3 Rock n’ Talk’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. M3 Rock n’ Talk does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. M3 Rock n’ Talk may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. M3Rock n’ Talk does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
M3 Rock n’ Talk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by M3 Rock n’ Talk of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to M3 Rock n’ Talk’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. intends to use your image/visual likeness, name, voice and/or work for the following commercial and non- commercial purposes. I understand and agree that my image/visual likeness, name, voice and/or work (the “Personal Information”) will be used for the particular reasons identified above. I further understand and agree that M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. may use the Personal Information for other commercial and non- commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, publicity, exhibits, electronic media broadcasts or research.
I understand and agree that the Personal Information may be copied, edited and distributed without limitation by M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. in publications, catalogues, brochures, books, magazines, exhibits films, videotapes, CDs, DVDs, email messages, websites, or any other form now known or later developed (the “Materials”).
M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. may use the Personal Information at its sole discretion, with or without my name or with a fictitious name, and with accurate or fictitious biographical material. M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. will not use the Personal Information for improper purposes or in a manner inconsistent with the mission of M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc.
I waive any right to inspect or approve any Materials that may be created using the Personal Information now and in the future. While M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. will take care to maintain the particular intents and purposes of the photographs or electronic recordings, editing may be necessary to obtain the best results. I release and discharge M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. and its employees and agents from any liability that may arise out of the making or editing of the photographs or electronic recordings, including but not limited to; distortion, blurring, alteration, optical or auditory illusion or use in composite form.
In exchange for M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. giving me an opportunity to participate in the video, I hereby agree that I will not receive monetary compensation, royalties or credit for use of the photographs or electronic recordings by M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. I understand and agree that M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. shall be the owner of all right, title and interest including copyright, in the photographs, electronic recordings and Materials. I hereby waive, release and forever discharge any and all claims, demands, or causes of action against M3 Rock n’ Talk, Inc. and its employees, agents, contactors and any other person, organization, or entity assisting them with the photography, electronic recording or Materials, for damages or injuries in any way related to, or arising from the photography, electronic recording or Materials, or the use of the Personal Information, and I expressly assume the risk of any resulting injury or damage.
I represent that I have read this Authorization, understand the contents and am able to grant the rights and waivers it contains. I understand that the terms of this Authorization are contractual and not mere recitals. I agree to this General Release freely and voluntarily.
M3 Rock n’ Talk reserves the right to upload (on its website and social media sites) any submitted Student Testimony videos or pictures. Not all videos or pictures will be selected.